Swig version used for nightly builds and releases...

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 8 14:52:35 EST 2007

1.3.29 is already used to build ms4w, so I think we should align with
them (or them with us ;-) ).
Plus 1.3.21 won't build Java mapscript because of enum support that
was added with 1.3.24.
I have built Java mapscript with all versions of swig from 1.3.28 up
to 1.3.31 without problems.

Umberto