Filter some rows from table in PostGre

Win Myint Aung wma108 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Feb 21 23:41:29 EST 2007

Dear Members,

I am a newbie for development of MapServer application. I have a problem about to retrieve geo spatial data from PostGre to show on map. I want to show some rows from a table.

for example, there are 100 rows with geospatial data in a table. I only want to show 10 rows on map without removing other rows. please suggest me.

Please see the followings. I

LAYER #Confidence
  CONNECTIONTYPE postgis
  NAME "firepoint"
  CONNECTION "user=postgres password=1234 dbname=hotspot_db host=localhost port=5432"
  DATA "the_geom from hotspot_tmp "
  TOLERANCE 3
  STATUS ON
  TYPE POINT
  CLASSITEM "f_posibl"
  TEMPLATE '/ms4w/projects/hotspot/htdocs/templates/HFVS.html'
  CLASS
    NAME "Low"
    EXPRESSION ([f_posibl] < 40)
    STYLE
     COLOR 255 255 0
     SYMBOL "square"
     OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
     SIZE 5
    END
  END
  CLASS
    NAME "Moderate"
    EXPRESSION (([f_posibl] > 40) and ([f_posibl] < 70))
    STYLE
     COLOR 255 155 55
     SYMBOL "square"
     OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0