KML output format?

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at OSGIS.NL
Thu Jan 4 15:12:55 EST 2007

Right, we recently used Geoserver a lot to do this and it is excellent
functionality to have. We were thinking about having KML for Mapserver,
since we use Mapserver a lot more than Geoserver. How much
funding/co-funding are you thinking about Daniel?

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden