Status of AGG support?

Wed Jul 4 10:20:31 EDT 2007

I don't think that will be ready for 5.0 because of the blending issue I
mentioned. GD development is active again and one of the planned
additions is a true RGBA buffer that AGG could render into with correct
blending support (and we wouldn't have to re-write any of the raster
support). Otherwise we have to use an AGG managed buffer, which
may be doable but not in time for 5.0.

Steve

>>> Paul Spencer <pspencer at DMSOLUTIONS.CA> 07/03/07 2:01 PM >>>
The other thing that I am very keen to have is text rendered/placed
using AGG.  Not sure if it will be done for 5.0 though.

Cheers

Paul