High-quality demo dataset...

David William Bitner david.bitner at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 6 10:40:12 EDT 2007

Aren't the GRASS folks pulling together a next generation to their Spearfish
demo?  I think they even have a talk on it planned for FOSS4G. Also we are
actively pulling together some data for FOSS4G for the area around Victoria
as a OSGeo Geodata Repository demo and for use in the interoperability fair.