New DEBUG/MS_ERRORFILE mechanism (RFC-28) committed to SVN

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 7 18:44:03 EDT 2007

Daniel,

It seems VS2003 has a lack of the support of vsnprintf and _vsnprintf
should be used instead.
This problem breaks the VS2003 builder in the buildbot configuration.

So we might have to apply something like:

#if defined(_WIN32) && !defined(__CYGWIN__)
#define vsnprintf _vsnprintf
#endif

Best regards,

Tamas