Projections

Paul Spencer pspencer at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Sun Jul 8 22:17:03 EDT 2007

You need what is commonly referred to as EPSG:41001, defined as:

<41001> +proj=tmerc +ellps=WGS84 +units=m +no_defs  <>

To use this, add the above line to your 'epsg' file and also add a
projection object to your map object:

PROJECTION
"init=epsg:41001"
END

You will also need to make sure that every layer in your map file has
a proper projection so mapserver can reproject it correctly.

Cheers

Paul