Vote on RFC 26

Wed Jul 11 18:02:52 EDT 2007

Anyone care to vote at all on this? I need one more +1 and would love to get it off my plate. Of course, if folks would rather not touch the various scale parameters then fine, less work.

Steve

>>> Steve Lime <Steve.Lime at DNR.STATE.MN.US> 07/09/07 12:15 PM >>>
Hi all: I noticed that RFC 26 was never voted on. Looks like there was discussion about broadening changes
as opposed to those proposed (note the TRANSPARENCY => OPACITY switch has already been) made.

Dealing with making layers queryable seemed to be the last issue and there was no resolution as of 5/8 when
that thread died.

Steve

BTW One last change I'd like to see is removing the STYLE keyword in symbol files in favor of PATTERN...