Vote on RFC 26

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at UMN.EDU
Wed Jul 11 19:46:01 EDT 2007

I had to quickly read through the RFC to make sure I'm voting for
something I understand.  This makes sense to me and avoids the confusion
in using "STYLE" within the CLASS object.  The change in SCALE to
SCALEDENOM, and TRANSPARENCY to OPACITY also make sense to me.

So, +1 for me.

-Perry