MapServer 5.0 IRC meeting in ~2 hours

Fri Jul 13 10:15:52 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

This is a quick reminder that we will have our MapServer 5.0 IRC meeting
in about 2 hours, at noon EDT, 11am CDT, and for other timezones, see:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=13&year=2007&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=159

The meeting takes place in IRC channel #mapserver on irc.freenode.net
and the proposed agenda is:

1- Status of development vs Feature Freeze

2- Release Manager

3- QA Checklist, testers and test plans

4- Documentation:
    - Who will be doc coordinator for 5.0?
    - Discuss process to update docs for 5.0 on live site without
      interfering with current 4.10 docs

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/