Build error on Mac OS...

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 19 02:45:53 EDT 2007

On my linux system include <values.h> is resolved to a file in /usr/include.
The header of the file says:

/* This interface is obsolete.  New programs should use
   <limits.h> and/or <float.h> instead of <values.h>.  */

Seems like we need one more configure check.

Umberto