MapServer 5.0.0-beta1 tagged in SVN

Wed Jul 25 13:23:33 EDT 2007

I have tagged 5.0.0-beta1 in SVN a few minutes ago as
https://svn.osgeo.org/mapserver/tags/rel-5-0-0-beta1/mapserver/

Frank and Jeff, you are welcome to make builds available of that version
when you have a chance.

Finally, I do not have access to the machine where the releases are
packaged. Is this still done on the UMN machine or is this done on the
OSGeo servers now? Could Steve/Frank please either give me access, or
just package and post the source package themselves at the usual location?

Once the packages are available I will send a note about this to
mapserver-users.

Thanks

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/