SVN issue

Fri Jul 27 15:55:34 EDT 2007

Steve,

Can you please retest this with 5.0-beta1? While working on RFC-17 I
have found and fixed a few issues that may have led to this kind of
problem. If the issue is still there in the latest code then please file
a ticket and assign to me (Trac id=dmorissette) and I'll have a look.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/