MS RFC 22a: Feature cache for long running processes and query processing (C

Tue Jun 12 17:16:45 EDT 2007

We'd have to retrieve parameters for each feature processed unfortunately. Too bad the PROCESSING block isn't
a hash itself...

Steve

<f3b73b7d0706121146s69a7ebf0la50bcfa011dfb642 at mail.gmail.com>, Tamas Szekeres