Google Summer of Code Ideas

Fri Mar 9 14:14:50 EST 2007

Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> I would confirm that time is of the essence, and that it is especially
> important that there be two or three identified mentors *with* google
> account identities to include in the application.

Do we only need to identify mentors by Monday or do we need to have all
our project ideas sorted out by then as well?

Daniel

P.S. I will volunteer as mentor for MapServer. My Google account is not
publicly known to spammers yet so I won't include it in full here...
it's  dmorissette at g...

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/