request for comment: adding xslt processing to mapserver

Paul Spencer pspencer at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Sat Mar 24 17:25:34 EDT 2007

Sean,

do you have any suggestions on what might be used for new keywords?
At this point, I was planning to suggest using metadata to trigger it
just to avoid adding new keywords :)

Cheers

Paul