Release MapServer 4.10.2 on Friday?
dmorissette at MAPGEARS.COM
Wed May 2 15:27:30 EDT 2007
There are a few good fixes waiting in the 4.10 branch. I propose that we
release MapServer 4.10.2 with those fixes on Friday of this week.
I start the vote with a +1.
P.S. Here is the list of changes in 4.10 from the HISTORY.TXT:
- Support for embedding manifests as resources for the VS2005
- Changed OGRLayerGetAutoStyle not to pass NULL pointer to GetRGBFromString
causing access violation (bug 1950).
- do not double-grab the row_id column in msSDELayerGetItems (bug 2041)
- Apply patch for bug 1990 for OS X Framework builds support for Python
MapScript. Thanks William!
- Added missing MS_FOLLOW constant to PHP MapScript (bug 2058)
More information about the mapserver-dev