Status of RFC-19 - Style/Label attribute binding

Thu May 3 09:54:55 EDT 2007

I've started committing code for it in 5.0 already. I held off finishing for RFC 24 since
there were going to be a number of conflicts. This will be in 5.0 with color support
very soon (like in the next week).

Steve

>>> Daniel Morissette <dmorissette at MAPGEARS.COM> 05/03/07 8:19 AM >>>
I thought I had asked about this already not long ago but I can't find
traces of the answer in my mail archives:

What is the status of RFC-19? I don't think any of it has been
implemented yet, is that correct? If not then is it still planned for
5.0 and will lookup of colors in an attribute be supported?

Thanks

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/