Release MapServer 4.10.2 on Friday?

Thu May 3 10:49:57 EDT 2007

There's an old copy in SVN, there's was a project for it that was never really used much. Could add a sub-directory to the main mapserver project and copy things there? I just made a copy of all the packaging scripts locally and have started to edit. To save time, what will a checkout of a specific branch or tag look like with SVN?

Steve

>>> Daniel Morissette <dmorissette at MAPGEARS.COM> 05/03/07 9:18 AM >>>
I'm +1 to move all downloads (including old releases) to an area on
http://download.osgeo.org

BTW, is the packaging script in SVN?

Daniel

--