mapserver svn - AGG and PostGIS issues

Paul Spencer pspencer at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Thu May 3 17:09:10 EDT 2007

Hi all,

we've been trying to build mapserver trunk from SVN into an FGS
module and have the following issues:

1. agg output no longer seems to be rendering using antialiasing -
map draws but it doesn't appear to be doing any antialiased
rendering.  reverting to a cvs version from a week or so ago, it
works.  No apparent errors or anything (seems to work just fine
except for the non-aa map).

2. postgis layers cause mapserver to segfault.  I couldn't get
debugging symbols into the fgs build for some reason, but I did see
this in gdb: 0x0807fae9 in msOracleSpatialLayerGetShapeVT ().  Any
ideas?  CVS version from a week ago has the same problem as this.

Cheers

Paul