Mon May 7 09:57:00 EDT 2007

Actually I think it can. We could create a new tokenizer mode that would allow us to
recognize only the tokens we want to allow from a URL. Could use the same loadXXXXX
functions but only select parameters could be set. For example, you can't change a
layer name, data, connection, connectiontype and so on.

I see there is a bug for this functionality now. How about starting an RFC?

Steve

>>> Sean Gillies <sgillies at FRII.COM> 04/27/07 2:03 PM >>>
An update() would work for me. On the other hand, I don't like scripting
through the query string at all, and hope that the implementation of
update could be separated from any mapserv.exe concerns.

Sean

--
Sean Gillies
http://zcologia.com/news