mapserver svn - AGG and PostGIS issues

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 8 02:28:00 EDT 2007

On 5/7/07, Howard Butler <hobu.inc at gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 7, 2007, at 10:02 AM, Paul Spencer wrote:
> >
> > Re #2, I heard a rumour that hobu may have made some changes that
> > might be related, I was kinda hoping to hear from him :)
>
> I haven't touched the postgis code, although I have been noticing a
> few weird RFC 24-related things in the SDE code.  I have been

RFC24 has modified many (if not all) files in the mapserver source. On
my machine I am able to build mapserver with almost all of the options
turned on.
I can also run the msautotest suite without crashes (except for one
that I'm looking into, but it is probably not related to rfc-24). If
you notice something 'weird' don't hesitate to contact me and I'll do
the best I can to help you.

BTW, I have now paused my work on rfc24 so it could be a good moment
to incorporate your local modifications. As I said above I'm willing
to help...

Regards,
Umberto