call for comments/vote on new functionality and keyword

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 28 16:55:15 EST 2007

Thomas,

I appreciate this addition. Is this only a generic algorithm how the
outline is drawn or we'll possibly have multiple options in the
future. Then an additional keyword like OUTLINETYPE should also be
added.

Best regards,

Tamas