Motion: Migrate mailing lists to OSGeo

Howard Butler hobu.inc at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 29 10:57:45 EST 2007

All,

I would like to motion that we migrate our mailing lists to OSGeo's
infrastructure.  Frank and I volunteer to coordinate the OSGeo side of
the migration, and we would need some help from UMN folks to
coordinate the UMN side.  It is expected that archives and subscriber
lists would come as part of the migration, and failure to migrate
either would mean holding off.  I don't have any more details of the
migration, but I thought I would get the ball rolling and ensure that
there is general support that we do so.

Howard