MapServer Commits List

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 30 03:42:17 EST 2007

Frank,
I find that the trac timeline does the job very well, it usually
includes the corresponding bug number not very far away, and you get
highlighting of the diff. I'm not questionning the idea of the mailing
list, it's just a FYI in case you weren't aware of the link.
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/timeline

cheers,
thomas