Proposed feature enhancement sponsorship

Wed Oct 10 14:17:31 EDT 2007

Hi Chris: At present we are not setup with project sponsorship through OSGeo although
there is some interest on the PSC for doing so. Personally I look at project sponsorship
just you say, as 'generic' funding that it used at the discretion of the PSC for things they
feel important. It's still perfectly acceptable with specific requirements to work through
the developer community directly.

In this case I would defer to the WMS authors- Assefa at DM and Daniel at MapGears.
If that doesn't work out then contact me directly about other options. This would be an
excellent addition.

Steve

<d863adb64fbf3c94c4252da937a14ad6 at narx.net>, Chris Tweedie <chrislist at NARX.NET>