MapServer 5.0 WMS, requiring styles...

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 12 02:46:53 EDT 2007

I don't know if you got it working or not, but here's how I did:
- in the refresh tab of the GE layer, I enter '
http://localhost/~tom/cgi-bin/mapserv?STYLES=&map=/gro/jsigmaps/spdc.map' in
the wms window
- once i've selected the layers i want, i then tweak the url of the ge layer
and switch format=image/png to format=myaggoutputformat , as the upscaling
by GE of the gd rendered image is rather ugly

tb