No subject

Ben Thompson ben1 at BENTOM.COM
Wed Oct 17 20:48:47 EDT 2007

Hello,

Our mapserver project has a raster layer composed of tile-indexed
MrSID images. When zoomed in to scales greater than ~20000 (like,
18000) they load OK. At smaller scales, we get this error in the
apache error.log:

Premature end of script headers: php-cgi.exe

Sometimes, instead, we get these PHP errors:

PHP Warning: <http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/MapServer>Error?:
msDrawMap(): Failed to draw layer named 'VGIN Aerials'. in
...chameleon\htdocs\common\wrapper\drawmap.php on line 534 PHP
Warning: <http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/MapServer>Error?:
MrSIDRasterBand::IRasterIO(): Failed to load image. mg2 somethi:
GDALRasterIO() failed: drawGDAL() in
...chameleon\htdocs\common\wrapper\drawmap.php on line 534

We're using:
mapscript 4.10.0
php 5.2.0
gdal 1.3.2 with the Lizardtech