MIME type image/wbmp

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Tue Oct 23 08:20:06 EDT 2007

Bart,

To confirm, you're using the OGC CITE WMS 1.1.1 testsuite, correct?

Does the CITE test suite suggest "image/vnd.wap.wbmp" at all?

I've cc'd Normand here who is more familiar with OGC CITE for WMS, and
tested 5.0-beta5 successfully
(http://www.nabble.com/CITE-WMS-1.1.1-tests-MapServer-5.0-beta5-tf435490
2.html).

..Tom

________________________________

	From: UMN MapServer Developers List
[mailto:MAPSERVER-DEV at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of Bart van den Eijnden
	Sent: 23 October, 2007 2:38 AM
	To: MAPSERVER-DEV at LISTS.UMN.EDU
	Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-DEV] MIME type image/wbmp

	Hi list,

	in the Netherlands we have a Dutch WMS profile, with a
test-suite.

	One of the things the test suite complains about is that
image/wbmp is an invalid mimetype.

	Looking a bit on internet it seems the MIME type should be
image/vnd.wap.wbmp or not?

	Is this something that Mapserver is willing to change?

	Best regards,
	Bart