agg changes again...

Tue Sep 4 12:51:26 EDT 2007

Zak: Did you simply remove them altogether or did you just remove them from the chart and vector
rendering sections in mapdraw.c? It seemed to me that we could safely remove them everything
except WMS/raster layer drawing since everything else was pure AGG. Since raster/wms tend to
be only one (or just a few) layers in a given map then that would provide a real boost.

Steve

<488dfaa70709040752l2796037ftafc3ab0272eb7436 at mail.gmail.com>, Zak James