RFC 31 and its impact

Wed Sep 5 23:27:29 EDT 2007

I updated the RFC with a post implementation section that has a few more
examples and lists the keywords and sub-objects that can be modified via
URL for the major objects (e.g. styles, layers, classes, etc...).

Let me know where there are gaps and what can be done to help you avoid
walls...

Steve

>>> Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at DMSOLUTIONS.CA> 09/04/07 5:06 PM >>>
I have been hitting a hard wall all day with various CGI applications
(including MapStorer's preview!) and all that I can say is can someone
who knows more about these changes than I do please update the RFC
(http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/rfc/ms-rfc-31/) with more than
one example?  thanks.

jeff