post rc1 bug fix

Fri Sep 7 17:21:57 EDT 2007

Plus I fixed a weird problem today where qstring validation was colliding with
runtime substitution validation. I hadn't filed a bug because I couldn't easily
describe the problem. I did update HISTORY.TXT though...

Note that the other bug I mentioned perhaps trying to fix was pushed to
5.2.

Steve

<DDBF5497-1006-48F9-9C14-57855F64E12C at gmail.com>, Howard Butler