post rc1 bug fix

Mon Sep 10 11:38:51 EDT 2007

Yes, I think cutting a RC today would be a good idea. I have fixed two
more issues that had been raised over the weekend:

I will cut 5.0.0-RC2 around 3pm EDT this afternoon (in 3-4 hrs) unless
hear from other critical issues that need to be fixed before we release
another RC.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette