Mapserver trunk broken

Tue Sep 11 15:57:28 EDT 2007

Normand Savard wrote:

> maplexer.o
> maplexer.l:46: error: syntax error before '<<' token
> maplexer.l: In function `msyylex':
> maplexer.l:111: error: syntax error before '<<' token

This is an annoying side-effect of the current build setup and of the
fact that we store the generated maplexer.* and mapparser.* files in
SVN. You'll get this once in a while because a previous build has
regenerated maplexer.c and mapparser.c locally, and then a svn update
tries to merge changes from the repository and you end up with a conflict.

The fix is to remove maplexer.c, mapparser.c and mapparser.h, svn
update, and restart your build.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/