Motion to Release 5.0 (was Re: No IRC meeting tomorrow)

Thu Sep 13 11:44:42 EDT 2007

+1 on the release and the press release. I'd be glad to help edit/write the release as
well. I also have an additional contact for a release outlet at Government Computer News.
They did a story on MapServer and MapGuide about a 16 months ago and wanted to be kept
in the loop on future major releases.

Steve