Today is release day

Mon Sep 17 10:25:46 EDT 2007

As you are all aware, we are going to release MapServer 5.0 today.

Unless a show-stopper issue is found, I plan to prepare the release
around 2pm EDT this afternoon:

1- I will tag the SVN source and package the source code release around
2pm EDT today

2- I will *branch* the SVN tree as /branches/branch-5-0 later this
afternoon... this means that SVN trunk will become version 5.1 and
development for 5.2 can start in trunk once the branch is done.

3- A release announcement will be sent to mapserver-users, mapserver-dev
and mapserver-announce

I'll be around all day on IRC on #mapserver if anything needs to be
discussed.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/