SVN branch for 5.0 created

Mon Sep 17 16:33:37 EDT 2007

Devs,

I have created a SVN branch for 5.0 a few minutes ago. The branch is at
the following URL:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/browser/branches/branch-5-0

This means that starting now, the SVN trunk is labelled version 5.1 and
is for development of features that will be released as 5.2.

As for previous releases, critical bug fixes (and only bug fixes) should
be committed in both the SVN trunk and the 5.0 branch, and will be
released as 5.0.x in the coming weeks. If not sure whether a given bug
fix should be backported then please don't hesitate to ask on this list.
I expect that we'll want to produce a 5.0.1 within 1 month or so.

Thanks again to everyone for the great work on this release!

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/