[mapserver-dev] Voluminous Bug List

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Apr 8 16:16:53 EDT 2008

I always focus on the milestone reports which are generally more encouraging. ;-) I would welcome
an additional set of eyes working through the backlog, so please feel free. I took care of 1440 just now.

While I've got you, one that could use your approval is 2497. There's a patch attached that seems to
help but I'd prefer to have someone familiar with PostGIS internals weight in before applying.

Steve

<30fe546d0804081301tf7bece0k4757283b559da29f at mail.gmail.com>, "Paul Ramsey"