[mapserver-dev] Standardized header: Miscellanous files with no header

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Apr 10 01:54:29 EDT 2008

Hi Norm/all: I sat down tonite and ran through the list. I think I have most
everything attributed. Copyright is a bit harder. If there was precedence for
something other than the UMN I went with that, otherwise the UMN was the
default. Please take a look and make sure you're attached to the right stuff.

Sorry about the Excel format, hopefully most everyone can handle it with one
tool or another.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Data & Applications Manager

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-259-5473
>>> Normand Savard <nsavard at mapgears.com> 03/25/08 10:09 AM >>>
All,

This is yet some other questions related to the standardized files
header.  I found some files that do not have any header.  I classified
them into five categories:  build, swig interface, MapScript,
documentation and others.   I propose a solution for each category but I
need your input before I take any action.  I  also listed these files by
directory where I found each one of them (see below).

Build:
Since configure.in has already a header, I propose to add the standard
header to these files with the copyright set to "Regents of the
University of Minnesota".

Swig interface:
Since most swig interface have already a header I suggest to do the same
for these files as well (see mapscript/swiginc).  I need someone though
to decide to whom the copyright should go.

MapScript:
I suggest to add the standard headers to these files.  Can someone
provide me the author and copyright of each one of these files?

Documentation:
I suggest to add the standard header to these files with the copyright
set to "Sean Gillies".

Others:
I suggest to add the standard header to these files with the copyright
set to "Regents of the University of Minnesota" except for the
shp2mysql.pl file where the copyright is own by  Attila Csipa.

Norm

Listing of files by directory

Build:

Root directory: