[mapserver-dev] 5.2.0 status / release plan

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Sat Apr 12 11:16:13 EDT 2008

I'll do it. Could devs get tickets created for remaining 5.2 work so we can start
getting a timeline together? There are still 170 open tickets for 5.2:

  http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&milestone=5.2+release

If folks could take a trip through the list we might be able to drop that down a bit
right a way...

Steve

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] wrote:
> Devs,
>
> Looking at:
>
> http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/milestone/5.2%20release
>
> ..calls for a 31 March 2008 release of 5.2.0.
>
> Looking at:
>
> http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/release_plans/mapserver_5_2/rel
> ease_plan
>
> ..has no dates set yet.
>
> Just wondering what the status is for a 5.2.0 release.  Looks like a lot
> of goodies added, along with upgrades to 5 OGC standards!

Folks,

I think it would be appropriate to start the 5.2 release countdown sequence.
Do we have someone willing to be release manager?