[mapserver-dev] Motion: Adopt RFC 41: Support of WCS 1.1.x Protocol

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Apr 15 15:10:35 EDT 2008

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Motion: Adopt RFC 41: Support of WCS 1.1.x Protocol
>
>   http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/rfc/ms-rfc-41/
>
> I haven't heard any feedback on my earlier message so I think I might as
> well make this a formal motion.

+1

BTW, I like your solution for the axis order (that will do the trick for
WMS 1.3.0 as well), but are you planning to add +epsgaxis=... params to
all projections in the epsg file that comes with PROJ4 in a future
release, or will you hardcode the list of geographic coord. systems ids
and add the +epsgaxis=... param in msLoadProjectionString()? If it's the
latter then how reliable will that be? Are there chances of more
geographic coord. systems being added in the future and breaking WCS
services?

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/