[mapserver-dev] MapServer Project Report at OSGeo annual meeting

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Aug 5 11:25:13 EDT 2008

A few days ago there was a call for OSGeo project and committees to
present a brief update during OSGeo's Annual Meeting at FOSS4G2008:
   http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_General_Meeting_2008

I didn't see anyone signed up for MapServer yet so I've put my name
down, but if anyone from the PSC wants to take or share the task then
you are more than welcome. Actually, it would be nice to have all devs
who are present come up in front of the room even if they don't speak,
just so that users can see who they are.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/