[mapserver-dev] Release plans migrated to Trac

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Dec 3 14:58:09 EST 2008

Howard Butler wrote:
> To continue the ongoing migration updates, I have migrated the release
> plan documents to Trac.
>
> http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/wiki/ReleasePlans
>
> All of the other documents of the "development" section of the website
> are in svn, but it made a lot of sense to have release planning
> documents be part of Trac for the ticket and svn integration.

Howard,

Thanks! you are doing a great job. I am very please by the direction
that this is taking. I think it is excellent that all these docs are
getting migrated to svn so that we now will have a history of changes
over time. I also think that exporting the docs to the website will
provide us the most long term stability with docs in svn and
presentation on the website and a thin translation in between.

Very nice effort indeed.

Best regards,
   -Steve W