[mapserver-dev] RFC49: mapfile simplifications and symbology enhancements

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Dec 4 15:40:45 EST 2008

thomas bonfort wrote:

> http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/browser/trunk/docs/development/rfc/ms-rfc-49.txt
>
> These changes are/were all in RFC45, but were extracted to keep things
> moving on as some of the stuff in rfc45 lacks funding in the near
> future.

FYI I took the liberty of adding this note to the RFC in SVN.

What are the possible values for LABELMETHOD?

I don't have any more comments on the proposed changes. I don't see
strong benefits for all of them, but if others do them I'm fine with
what is proposed.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/