[mapserver-dev] OpenGL Proposal

Jonathan Bourke bourke.jf at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 18:48:07 EST 2008

Hi All.

I echo Toby's comments on how we need to publicly accept the committer
guidelines.

"If the contribution was developed on behalf of an employer (on work time,
as part of a work project, etc) then it is important that an appropriate
representative of the employer understand that the code will be contributed
under the MapServer License. The arrangement should be cleared with an
authorized supervisor/manager, etc."

I've spoken with the higher powers in the company and they've agreed to
release the code. Is this enough or do I need to produce a formal document
outlining the agreement?

Jonathan