[mapserver-dev] Rewrite rules for new website

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 13:34:18 EST 2008

All,

This is a note to notify you that with help from Daniel, we have
rewrite rules implemented for most of the major docs on the old plone
site -> new site.  You can see these rules at:

http://svn.osgeo.org/mapserver/trunk/docs/redirection/mapserver-redirect.conf

and you can test them out by going to URLs like

http://mapserver.osgeo.org/docs/howto/pdf-output

or

http://mapserver.osgeo.org/docs/howto/wms_server

If you get a chance, please look over the redirects and let me know if
we missed any major redirections.  These rules will be used and in
place once we change the mapserver.gis.umn.edu alias to point to
mapserver.osgeo.org.

Howard