Standardized source header

Normand Savard nsavard at MAPGEARS.COM
Wed Feb 6 14:24:41 EST 2008

I meet the header below for mapcopy.c.  I propose to move the notes out
of the header and put it below.  Is that correct?

Norm

/******************************************************************************
 * Project: MapServer
 * Purpose: Functions to allow copying/cloning of maps
 * Author:  Sean Gillies, sgillies at frii.com
 *
 * Notes: These functions are not in mapfile.c because that file is
 * cumbersome enough as it is.  There is agreement that this code and
 * that in mapfile.c should eventually be split up by object into
 * mapobj.c, layerobj.c, etc.  Or something like that.
 *
 * Unit tests are written in Python using PyUnit and are in
 * mapscript/python/tests/testCopyMap.py.  The tests can be
 * executed from the python directory as
 *
 *   python2 tests/testCopyMap.py
 *
 * I just find Python to be very handy for unit testing, that's all.
 *
 * Copyright (c) 1996-2005 Regents of the University of Minnesota.
 *
 * Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a
 * copy of this software and associated documentation files (the
"Software"),
 * to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation
 * the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense,
 * and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the
 * Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
 *
 * The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
included in
 * all copies of this Software or works derived from this Software.
 *
 * THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS
 * OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY,
 * FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL
 * THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR
OTHER
 * LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING
 * FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER
 * DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.