[mapserver-dev] general problem with bar charts

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 14:32:00 EST 2008

hi
from the charting howto on the documentation site
(http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/dynamic-charting), you've got
two directives that should meet your needs:
PROCESSING "CHART_BAR_MINVAL= ... "
PROCESSING "CHART_BAR_MAXVAL= ... "

please keep in touch if that doesn't solve your problem

regards,
thomas