5.0.1 release next week?

Fri Jan 4 11:20:39 EST 2008

Tamas Szekeres wrote:
> Developers,
>
> According to
> http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2346
>
> Do anyone have objection adding mapObj.setCenter, mapObj.getCenter to
> the SWIG API?
> Is this sufficient for 5.0.1 ?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Tamas
>

> 2008/1/4, Steve Lime <Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us>:
>> Hi all: I plan to have my 5.0 bugs cleaned up or deferred to 5.2 by early next week. Where
>> do others stand? Looking at the roadmap we still have 21 open tickets.
>>
>>   http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&milestone=5.0.1+release
>>
>> Steve

Tamas,

Other than these follow up items, I have no particular objections
assuming this is a low risk change and does not break the existing SWIG api.

Please make sure this also gets assigned to PHP mapscript guys so we
keep the apis in sync. If you do this for 5.0.1, I do not see adding the
PHP api a required for release, just that we have an appropriate ticket
to track that the change needs to be done in PHP. Also don't forget to
deal with Documentation tickets or whatever we do for that.

Thanks,
  -Steve W