5.0.1 release next week?

Mon Jan 7 14:02:02 EST 2008

I agree on the consolidation of functionality. Should be in C so the CGI, and both MapScript
flavors can take advantage. I believe I created a ticket to that effect several months ago. If
someone would be willing to take the lead that would be terrific.

Steve

<f3b73b7d0801070819j2c839c5anf420aad4274ad183 at mail.gmail.com>, Tamas Szekeres